Be Beyond Ready for your next trip
Healthy travel tips
- Take a look at our Beyond Checklist page to prepare for your next trip!
- Stay updated on all COVID-19 specific travel advisories and information.
- Reduce contact using mobile options:
- Use mobile boarding pass
- Register for ezPark for convenient, contactless entry and exit of all public parking facilities
- Take advantage of the mobile payment options, accepted at all CMH and LCK parking exits via Apple/Android/Google pay
- Mobile and chip reader payments accepted at many retail and dining businesses
- Do I need a COVID-19 test to fly within the US?
- Fully vaccinated people can travel safely within the United States without getting tested, but should still follow all other travel recommendations.
- Unvaccinated travelers should get tested 1 to 3 days before domestic travel and again 3 to 5 days after travel, and self-quarantine for 7 days after travel or 10 days if they don't get tested at the conclusion of travel.
- Check out the CDC website for guidance on domestic travel.
- Do I need a COVID-19 test to fly internationally?
- A negative COVID-19 test may be required by the international destination. Visit travel.state.gov for details on each country.
- A negative COVID-19 test is required before boarding all flights into the US.
- Check with your airline for additional details and requirements surrounding international travel.
- Check out the CDC website for guidance on international travel.
- Is COVID-19 testing available at the airport?
- COVID-19 testing is not currently available at John Glenn International or Rickenbacker. View testing sites in the Columbus area on the Ohio Department of Health website.
Our airports are Beyond Ready for you with new health and safety measures.
Make sure you’re Beyond Ready for your next trip with our travel checklist.